Jetpacks Comparison.

ConvergenceProp

Active Hunter
I'm looking at picking up a Jetpack at some point and was hoping some of you guys could help compare and contrast some things about them. I'm 6'2 and don't want to get a pack that'll look too small on me.

The two makers I'm looking at in the US are MOW, Fett Seven. Both are great looking, affordable packs. I know the Fett Seven is a FG body and resin add-on's, and the MOW is a Roto Cast.
I'm mainly looking for a size comparison between the two packs. If anyone that has both packs could post up a side by side photo that would be amazing.

I could do that photo for you. I know that I have had a couple PM inquiries about the two and I appologize for not providing more info yet. I fully intended to have my ESB completed by now, but we decided to buy a new home instead and it put me behind a few months due to the move and getting the old place back up. I have most of my new workshop up now and should be able to get you these side-by-side shots tonight.

Sorry, but I didn't get to it last night. The wife keeps making my honey-do list bigger every day! I will try to get it tonight.

f5b06d55-0a3b-46f8-abc2-9ce1dd4e036c_zps733713a3.jpg
EBBCC1D1-84FA-408D-AD85-33ABC6ECD625-1544-0000023427AAFE7D_zps7840bdfc.jpg

Thanks for going out of your way Vultana. It is very interesting to see the differences. The body's look to be roughly the same size and the MOW looks just slightly longer than the FS in length, if that makes sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
I refrained from talking about the weight too much since I haven't painted the Fett7 yet, but it feels considerably lighter. By that I mean a lot, but I don't know how much that will change when I paint it- lol.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back