General Jango Fett AOTC

syllander

Active Hunter
In process of beginning a Jango Open Seasons 3 build thread here. Intend to have it totally complete for Dragoncon 2014.
Cruzer still experimenting to get the best color coldcast.
FS/Flak Jacket/Seal are ordered from LadyGhost, and should be in sometime in January.

#3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
First test pulls going on now. Should have some more info once tests are set up and polished up with steel wool.
Should know the best color after a day or so, so the rest of the armor can follow. Having a little help from a friend on this....

jango test.jpeg

Now if I can figure out how to attach a picture.....what a noob.

jango test.jpeg

More trials....waiting for the blue only to harden. Big difference a little steel wool can make, and no barney in sight!

more test.jpg

I think all blue is going to be the ticket here.

more test.jpg

Unclear... Are you doing Jango's armor as seen inside that issue... or Jaster's as seen on the cover in your first post?

--Jonah

Great work bro, do you make that chest ammo?, is fiber glass right? amazing

Need to change the pic. Will update this weekend. Cruzer is making the armor, but in color experiment currently. Will be going with the #3 cover picture for the overall concept. Will have the color tiles Friday to buff up and see which color works best for the coldcast layer.

@Peregrinas- yup, hadn't read the comics at that time, and didn't realize that was Jaster on the cover of #1. Pretty similar overall though. Want the armor a little darker, same leather goods. No Red on the shoulders or gauntlets. Really dig the grey and red on the helmet....

Ahh... Yeah, I like Jaster. I keep hoping someone will do Jango's armor in the Protector color scheme he had in issue #2... You got my hopes up, there. ;)

--Jonah

That will be great! I'm completely apt to alter what I'm doing for sure, so the title may change. It will be coldcast armor/helmet though....as well as the proper leather goods and twin blasters. Colors of the FS and helmet paint may change at a moments notice....Hope to have an update in 2-3 weeks.

Jango AOTC

Will do. I'll have to change the title though, as it's morphed into an AOTC Jango.....
working on gauntlets now. I'll put up some pics soon.

photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto5.JPGGot the keyholes chaindrilled and filed out, then the visor cut and cleaned up. Started polishing, but think it needs some more.....

- - - Updated - - -

photo 3.JPGjetpack.JPGGauntlets pretty much wrapped up except the hoses. Got a bare jetpack and still have to make some stops for the door, as well as figure out how to attach the hooks.

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo5.JPG

photo 3.JPG

jetpack.JPG

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back