Official Pre-Pro "Sling Gun" Thread

If this schematic were replicated in Fiber Glass. Would there be interest in such an item...
WhiteFettSling4web.jpg

Let me know by PM. I may prototype one for a caster friend. LMK

Last edited by a moderator:
I might be intrested but I think the little trigger button should be on the front of the gun not on the back.

The trigger position is odd, I agree. It is based on the action figure and pre-pro photos. A thumb trigger. Weird, like on a joystick. The other sling being offered on TDH is very nice, awesome actually...it is like the difference between Maroon and Cabernet used on ROTJ gauntlets...hmmmm. Very similar, but different.

Looky at mine. It is like the one the White Fett has. UZI-based...

Here is my Blaster...

WhiteFettBlaster1.jpg

Another shot...

WhiteFettBlaster2.jpg

I based it on an UZI, which was the weapon he was holding in the white fett pic. I beefed up the barrel a bit and got rid of the silly metal stick and circuit board. Let me know what you think.

John

Tambo Fett wrote:

I'm looking for a pre-pro blaster, anyone with some info please contact me.

Ok...

I'm going to be working on my kick rump pre pro blaster kit, but I was trying to find pics of the actual to base my paint job on it... Since the online CD is out for the time being, does anyone know of a place online where there are good pre-pro pics?

I did the search here but I didn't find but one live link?

Thanks.

Do guys think I could turn a Nintendo Zapper into one? im juts wondering how I could attach the little PVC to the gun itself, I know I could proboly make the back part easy, but any ideas on attchment?

Bore through the back-end with a large drill bit, push a dowel rod in and JB Weld the heck out of it! Use Balsawood, Pine or layers of Sintra with Bondo as a butt!

Good luck!

Hey guys I've got one of the sling-gun kits and I was wondering if you guys could help me out...

Anybody have any pics of the prepro sling-gun? I've got the card board stand up, but you can't make out much of the detail or even the color used.

What sort of sling would I use and how would be the correct may to conect it to the gun?

Any help would be great. Thanks :)

Well I could resist taking a shot at some blueprint based on the photos that were posted. Once some real dimensions get posted I'll revise them.
Alan
BF_Sling_Gun_Stock.gif

Anyone still make these? I'm going to need one for my prepro v2, but it seems like this is one of the less reproduced pieces of Fett's arsenal.
If anyone can drop me a pm to even just get me on the right track, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Phil

So I have some questions to bring up about the PrePro blaster.

Looking at various images, there looks like their were 2 different versions of the prepro blaster. A Black and silver version with a red trigger, and a blue and silver verion with a charred barrel.

Now the Black and silver version I've only seen in two cropped images... Does this version show up in any promotional shots, or is it just a replica someone made with different colors?

slinggun1.jpg
PreproSlingGun.jpg

Number 1

preproslingunppii.jpg

number 2

thanks

Phil

Here's some photo reference of the PrePro blaster I've found around the interweb- most of which that I don't believe is posted anywhere on TDH. I figure I'd post it all here on the official thread, and host it at my domain because I'm not going anywhere, and sometimes userposted images vanish...

slinggun003.jpg

slinggun004.jpg

slinggun005.jpg

slinggun006.jpg

slinggun007.jpg

slinggun008.jpg

slinggun009.jpg

slinggun010.jpg

slinggun011.jpg

slinggun012.jpg

slinggun013.jpg

slinggun014.jpg

slinggun016.jpg

slinggun017.jpg

slinggun018.jpg

slinggun019.jpg

slinggun020.jpg

slinggun021.jpg

slinggun022.jpg

slinggun023.jpg

slinggun024.jpg

slinggun025.jpg

slinggun026.jpg

Hi,
the base of the gun is made by "Kaiser Fototechnik", a German Company, it´s called "Schulterstativ" Here´s a pic of my packed one.
Sven
BH2378

100D2883.jpg

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back