How offensive!

MachineCraft

Active Hunter
Hey guys!

I'm in Anaheim for Blizzcon, so naturally I met up with Deadland in Downtown Disney for some great lunch at House of Blues!

Rob gave us the deluxe tour of Downtown Disney, and after lunch my friends and I went shopping when I stumbled on this gem at "D-street!" I've gotta say, quite appalling...:

y2y3yme2.jpg

9uqe8apa.jpg

I mean come on, they couldn't have come up with a better name for the tag?!

That artwork looks like the concept for young Boba in Star Wars Clone Wars that never happened. I'm surprised it ended up on a print! And sarlacc bait no less! I'm glad they at least spelled it right :)

^ Blasphemy! Some nerd cutting the tapes dubbed that in because it seemed strange Boba went in silently. They didn't realize that the Fettanator planned his escape via the Sarlacc pit. Just plain bad film making.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kept looking at the pic of the shirt trying to figure out what it was that could have been so offensive. Haha,, that is freakin hilarious!

Sad to say, that's the only reason I bought the 3 3/4 Windu. The darth Plagueis is pretty sweet though.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back