My Jango Costume is now complete. :)

Eaglewolf570

Jr Hunter
Hi everyone, sorry that I didn't do a WIP, or how or what I use to paint my Jango costume with. I will post how and what I use to paint the costume and the paints. Also who are the makers of some of the parts that I used to finish my costume. I am waiting 501ST approval. I just wanted to share my costume project with everyone. I will keep working on this costume, until I loose 50 lbs.

For the 501ST Website 3.jpg

For the 501ST Website 1.jpg

For the 501ST Website.jpg

My New Jango Costume 2.jpg

My New Jango Costume 101913 long.jpg

IMG_1074.jpg

IMG_1076.jpg

IMG_1078.jpg

IMG_1080.jpg

1375265_903410706178_1650447453_n.jpg

1382948_903410711168_379213090_n.jpg

1391721_903410701188_1785130059_n.jpg

20131027_102133.jpg

20131027_104139.jpg

20131027_112718.jpg

DSC00009.JPG

DSC00014.JPG

DSC00016.JPG

DSC00017.JPG

DSC00018.JPG

DSC00022.JPG

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00026.JPG

DSC00029.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, please. I know that the shoulders on the vest, needs to be fixed so it will stay down. Also need to get down to 200 lbs. from 250 lbs. :) Keep in mind, I am not trying to get 100% movie accurate for us diehard fans, but for the average Joe or fans of EP2.

Two quick things then.

Your thighs are on the wrong sides.
The RF ear is sitting too high, in the Boba style. Jango's ear is set low.

Two quick things then.

Your thighs are on the wrong sides.
The RF ear is sitting too high, in the Boba style. Jango's ear is set low.

Thanks for pointing that out, about the thighs on the wrong side :) I over look it that part of the costume. As far as the right upper RF ear cap, I wanted to keep it close to looking like Boba's and liking the way it looks, compare to it being a bit lower. I know it's not movie accurate, just like the way it looks.

Mullreel, thanks for telling me about the Buffalino's Sentinel boots, to use for Jango's boots.

Thanks to everyone for there input.

Not a Jango expert... but I think the undersuit has a tint of purple to it... it's not completely BLUE. I might be wrong.

Other than the ear cap to bring it low as commented before and the undersuit.... AWESOME JOB! Love the weathering on the jetpack. You did an excellent job.

Looks Great! The fact that you look like him UNDER the bucket as well, is just icing on the cake!!

Thanks guys for your critiques and input.

It's funny when I troop, I get a lot of people tell me that I resemble Temuera Derek Morrison.
I always joke around with people. I look at them with a serious face and tell them, that I was his stunt double in Episode II - Attack of the Clones. :) They buy it, until I start to smile. Now I just need to drop 50 to 60 lbs. and I should look the part more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great looking Jango. Got to see it in person & talk with Eaglewolf a couple of weeks ago in Milwaukee. My wife is the Boushh in the pictures with him.

Welcome home bro, here is the best place to perfect you Jango costume.

I suggest:

1) Tie your jumpsuit
2) Cover the girthbelt back (its seems the straps)
3) Down the holsters to the middle of you knees

The Jetpack paint work is great!!!

Keep the fight, nice Jango Fett and you looks like Temuera Morrison! hell yeah................

Looks great buddy. The paint job on the jp looks phenomenal. Only recommendation I would make is fix that ear piece so it doesn't get in the way of getting 501st approval if you decide you'd like to do so later on. Again, great job.

Looks great buddy. The paint job on the jp looks phenomenal. Only recommendation I would make is fix that ear piece so it doesn't get in the way of getting 501st approval if you decide you'd like to do so later on. Again, great job.

Thanks Cruzer for making my armor, great work. I painted it with Alclad 2 chrome paint and clear coat it three times. I sanded everything down with 600 grit sandpaper, then painted it first with gloss black paint from Dupli-Color, use a scotch brite pad in a circular motion on the helmet and armor. The sprayed it with Alclade 2 Chrome and then clear coat it. The clear coat chages the chrome look to a polished aluminum.

Awesome job! It was great trooping with you at DW! I will be bugging you to look at your armor in the future :)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back