Looking for volunteers

Stormrider

Well-Known Hunter
Hello everyone. My return to TDH is anything but coincidental at this time. In the next week I will be opening up runs all of the items I have been known for as well as a few more.

Coinciding with this will be the unveiling of my run manager tool known as sellbuddy.

I am looking for volunteers to help me test some of the functionality of this tool. I have briefly mentioned this tool to some of you, and as of now, it is fully realized. I will be unveiling it with my first run in the next day or so.

If anyone is interested in helping to test Sellbuddy, I will be offering incentives once the tool goes live.

Please post if you are technically savvy and willing to help.

Thanks for reading.
Mike Mason

Great timing, I was just starting to look at getting another set of blaster kits from you and here you post this announcement :)

If you need additional help testing your run manager I'd be willing to help as much as I can. Just let me know.

Hey Stormrider!

I'd be interested in helping. I've worked for major tech companies, including doing QA & support work. And still interested in a HiC. Glad to see you're back!

Great. Thanks. I will provide you all with a url today.

I do not want to explain what the tools do, or how to use them. I want to see who is capable of figuring it out on their own.

Thanks again.

I can try to help out if you need a few more people. I'm not very good at writing code, but I will try to help wherever I can.

The code is all written. The tool works well. It is time to test some of the interfaces. I will actually begin using it live today to start my runs.

The tool is free to anyone, forever, to do a single run/sale at a time. if you want to do multiple sales/runs and customize all of your ads further, and get detailed feedback information theres a subscription.

I will send a mass email now, with a link to the site, for you to create your users, log in and play with the interface. The information that I send in your PM will explain further what I am doing, and how to log in.

Thanks again. PM incoming soon.

Site should all be moved now for those of you that received an email about looking at it. I will be posting a HIC sale, and ESB EE3 sale using the tool shortly.

It has been a long time coming: being able to get back to making props.

Heres a few questions and answers:

The system helps you communicate back to the forum page with the orders. It also provides a feedback solution for buyers and sellers. I will attach mine to my signature so people can start seeing it.

I will use my sellbuddy rating on my website, forums, my blog, my shopping carts etc. When I go to a new place, it helps people know they can trust what I am selling without me having 1000 posts.

This is the first of the tests/promotions I am doing to load test my system. It is simple. Money for nothing.

You purchase $1 for $.01

ad.ashx

My Sellbuddy seller rating
signature.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back