starting Jango

I've only SEEN that type of padding in a helmet; no personal experience. You can always just use some foam, or you can go to amazon.com and search for military helmet padding. It's made of either memory foam or gel (can't remember) and comes in several pre-cut pieces to put where needed. Several TKs us them and like them. Good Luck!

Hi xanthis02 great buy, just must make some changes and better some details and ready
here is my final updates from my Westar:

WESTAR 34 peter box 131113.JPG

the blasters i bought from the ebay link i posted i'm going to a machinist to get them more accurate if someone has some MR'S or kropserkel's to help me figure out the size of holes width of the spacing on the "revolver" piece and how many groves and details for some of the parts to be retooled any help is appreciated thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I just found wizards blaster blueprints will they help get these blasters more screen accurate taking them to a machine shop would like some advice thanks

just got a big box of goodies i'm buying jango parts from a garrison member gauntlets holsters girth belt armor parts made by cruzer still new and wrapped in the box sizing down the girth belt won't be a problem a fellow garrison member is good at working with leather i have the stubby jet pack for now kamino version later i have the undented helmet boots all thats left is dented helmet which i'm getting from same member flak vest another flight suit then start assembling it all no dig cam so pics will be hard to get for now

What came out of the blasters? I had a good mind to buy the got maul blasters in the cargo hold but didn't want to part with more than $250 for weapons.

Wow, Im feeling way behind. I got some rough parts, but still need a girth belt, flight suit, flak jacket and some helmet padding, etc.

still need to take them to a machine shop with the WOF plans to get them more accurate bought some solid brass stock they originally had aluminum cores painted with cheap brass coating

I bought some Acrylic brown and black paint how do i weather my armor parts any advice is great a video is better i learn better from seeing it done thanks

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back