Accurate Boba Armor sign up. update: 12/9

thksdad

Active Hunter
12/9
just a little bit of an update....i just made some larger armor, and have taken some pics of the armor that is about 80% accurate, so, i will get those pics onto a CD, and get them up as soon as i can.
Michael
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11/29
thksdad1.jpg

hey guys...just wanted those who have received pics, that i have 2 armor sets...just the upper chest (collar, shoulder, chest, diamond, and abb) all boxed up, and waiting to sell them. i have tried to post them up on ebay, but, my computer is slower thatn normal. :lol: anyway, if any of you are interested, i can sell the upper part fully painted, and all for only $55 shipped. also, i do have a cod peice as seen in the pics that i will be selling for free...but, it comes with a set of armor. just PM me or email me if you guys are interested.
Michael
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11/22
okay guys...i just thought about the armor size...and...i came up with that the armor is actually smaller than the real deal. so...i took actual pics from the costume, and blew them up to life size. i then just cut out the templets. i have made them all symetrical...so, they all go together. anyway, i have taken some new pics of the old compaired to the new set. i am very pleased with the new set...so, if any of you guys want some pics of the new set, email me.
Michael
11/14
okay guys. if you guys would like some detailed pics, send me your HOME address. i can get the pics out as soon as i get your address. i have the copies already made, and they are ready to be sent out. also, i thought about the price issue...so...i am redoing the prices. for the full armor set...the list is below...i will only charge $130 shipped. for the 1st person who PM's me about the 1st armor set, the details are below, i will sell them a set for only $90 shipped. but, i would like this person to be able to post the pics i will send along with the armor. thanks,
Michael
11/11
hey guys...i know that most of you guys have probably lost interest...but...i came up with a soultion. i can make 1 set of armor for 1 person at this time fully painted, and all. but, this person needs to post the pics for me. what will i do in return to this 1 person..i will knock off $30 and add free shipping. the 1st person to PM me will get the set 1st. i will need the payment before i make the set. PM me if any of you guys are interested. i'll make the final total with the $30 taken off will be $120. i know the math is off...but...for the 1st person to PM me will get this special price.
Michael
11/6 PICS UP!!!!!!
hey guys. okay, i finally got the pics up and running. i would just like to say, thanks to my good friend, Z-man for taking all the pics for me. without him, there would be no pics. okay, if you have already seen this post today, you know that there no pics up on this site. however, if you would like the pics, email me, see my email address at the bottom of the page, and i can shoot the pics to you guys. sorry for all the trouble.
Michael
11/5
okay...well, i have been having problems posting the pics up here. it just might be my computer. but, i am going to my friends house, and he knows how to post all the pics up. i might just be doing it incorrectly. idono. anyway, i should have the pics up tomorrow. i am truly sorry for any delays.
Michael
11/2
okay guys, i just wanted to know 1 more thing from you guys. do any of you guys want some accurate knees as well? i can add the knees into the price. they will be painted a special color i have come up with. pretty accurate on my count. anyway, the knees without the knee darts will be $35, and that includes an adjustable peice that goes behind the leg. and, i can also make the cod peices. they would be made out of the plastic, sintra. i have to put a lot of bondo on it, that is why it might be a little high. i can also add this into the set. i can make the cod peices for $40. overall, this is some great armor. i'll take some pics of that as well, and post them.:) :) :) :) just let me know what you guys would like for me to do.
Michael
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10/27
okay...not too much of an update...but...i just wanted you guys and gals to know that i AM going to include the shoulder studs. i just think its just yet another thing to be bought...so...if you would like some, just ask. there is NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR THE SHOULDER STUDS :) :) :) i'll get those pics posted this week.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10/26
okay guys....i just got off the phone with my friend...and i can take some pics of the armor probably this week. i can have some pics posted sometime this week/ maybe next.
hey guys, and gals. i was just wondering if any of you guys are interested in a set of accurate Boba Fett ROTJ armor. The armor is made of metal. It is light weight, and can be worn with some heavy duty velcro. I am making a limited set of this armor. i will preform the run myself. i have taken accual photos of the costume, and have made, and painted the armor to the accual photos. I can tell you that this armor is accurate. I can tell you that you will be happy with the set. here is what the set includes:
-1Collar
-2 chest peices-no emblems are included
-1 center diamond
-1 abb peice
-2 shoulder peices
i do sell butt plates...but...they will be extra. here is the price list. the wole armor set, listed above, is arround $80-100 shipped. the butt plate is $20. i would need arround 10-15 or more people to sign up. PM me for any details needed.
1.)Sarlac_snack
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
Michael Gore

can you post the photos, I would like to see them, I am very interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
yea, my friend has my camera now, but, i can post some as soon as i get it back. don't you just love friends...:lol: :lol:
Michael

okay...i got the pics taken. now, all i have to do is post them. give me a couple of days cause my schedule is really packed. but, i should have them up any day...so....keep posted.
Michael

I just thought of three questions.

1. What are the dimensions? like a meduim build like on the MoM exhibit?

2. Concerned about my chest lights not lining up with the display slits?

3. What is the time frame of this project?

Cant wait to see these though Its an awesome idea, and I'm really interested.

okay, well, here the answers to all your questions...:)
1.) well, i don't have the measurements...but, i am 6', 155lbs, and it fits great.

2.)for the chest lights, i can leave the holes filled in...in other words, i won't cut out the key holes.....therefore, you can do all the measurements, and cut them out to fit your lights in. i bought some chest lights the other day, and, i am doing the same thing. you can cut them out with a grinder, or some tin snips.

3.)well, the time frame of this project depends on when i receive the money. what i will do, is when i start accepting payments, i will take the the money, buy all the supplise, and start it on that day. i will cut, and paint all the armor probably that day, through the next day or 2. so, depending on when i get the payment, it will take about 2-3 days to get it complete. i will then ship out all your armor priority mail. i'll get the pics posted soon. sorry for all the delays.
Michael

Sounds great

I wonder if it would be to small for me though I'm 185 pounds 6'1"? Leaving the slits out sounds like a great plan for the chest lights a dremel should take care of that. I would probubly ask you not to paint mine though, not saying your not an excellent painter, but I worry about color differences between the rest of my armor.

oh yea....i didn't think about that. well, when i get the pics up, you guys can tell me if you would like me to paint it or not. i will knock off a few bucks for the no paint thing. just let me know when i get the pics up. i will take some measurements for you guys, and post them sometime this week.
Michael

CRAP!!!! this is just getting on my nerves!!!! i hate this thing. okay, i'll try and get my friend to post them again. i don't know what happened. i have them on a CD. hey, i got an idea, if you guys want the pics, shoot me an email. i really am sorry for all the trouble. here is my email address:
Albert_Gore@msn.com
sorry.
Michael

I got a cd to, and I could not post anything with it. my camra broke and I got no way to post pictures, I know how ya feel.

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back