Aloha from Hawaii!

KaiMartin

Hunter
Hello my names Kai,

Ive recently joined TDH about 5 months ago. I will be building an ESB costume :) I have been collecting parts since i joined TDH. Most of my items was either from members here, or on ebay (only MOW). I have attained most of my essential parts. For example, flight suit, armor (RKD), Jetpack (MOW), etc. My choice of helmet will be ASOK's budget. I've never painted before so the budget sounds like a good idea with a nice canvas to paint on. In the future, ill definitely do upgrades. I also might be borrowing a friends airbrush set. So far most of my armor has been rattlecanned with Rust-Oleum. My biggest motivation to build this suit is to be able to join my local pac outpost, and hopefully make my community a better place by doing troops for charity. Im also motivated by the new star wars that'll hopefully be coming out in a few years! Hopefully my Boba will be done by then!

About Me: My name is Stuart Martin. But all my friends call me Kai (middle name). I've recently graduated from high school back in may of this year. Class of 2013 WoooooHooooooo! My primary focus rite now is college. Im attending a community college here in Hawaii. On my leisure time, i'll definitely be working on my costume. Most of my building will be displayed in my build thread. I cant wait to hear good advice from people who have been doing this for a long time. Spectators can also learn from my mistakes, and i hopefully you wont run into the same problems that i did:cry I hope people also learn useful things in my build, that have worked for me! If anyone has anyone questions about me or my build, please dont hesitate to shoot me a PM :).

Thanks.
Kai

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back