Jango Fett costume HELP needed

jangofett76

Active Hunter
HELP. I need to retool my Jango Fett. Here's some pics that Chris took at WSMI event. My Jango is currently retired.

068_zpsc48c9960.jpg

069_zps6774726e.jpg

070_zpsa0aa78d5.jpg

071_zps4ffe5d8e.jpg

072_zps0b95397d.jpg

What's wrong? I need help. Thanks.

068_zpsc48c9960.jpg

069_zps6774726e.jpg

070_zpsa0aa78d5.jpg

071_zps4ffe5d8e.jpg

072_zps0b95397d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
take some pictures like you were going to submit them for legion approval (full front, full back, both sides with your arms up and down), and i'm sure we could give you much better feedback.

Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Brian, the thing that stands out is that everything is just HANGING of you, pulling you flightsuit & vest down. Maybe bring the flightsuit in to seamstress, get it taken in for a better fit & have some button holes sewn in for elastic straps. Use the straps on the knees & shins. Not sure how Seekers jp harness works, but mine is like a bulletproof vest & I make sure it is snug fitting. Then I hike up the jp so the top of it sits level with the top of the back plate.

Take a look at some of the great builds here & adopt the stuff that works great for yourself.

Hey jeje recently I register my account in BHG, jeje is great I am a scum in his foro jajjaj, I have a great jango fett costume and I am member of TDH since 4 years ago and now I am a scum jejejjejej my god.................

Didn't know that you have to register, sorry.
Here's the original post from thebhg:
Please apologize my bad English, gonna try to explain the things as far, as i'm able to. In a first short look, i think, the flakvest is much too large and the backplate is too long. It should end up above the girthbelt. The backplate also seems to have the wrong shape at all.
More complete photos from front, back and both sides would be helpful. The codpiece must be placed higher.
The rear carrying strap of the holsters should be put backwards on both sides, so the holsters fit straight on the thighs. Maybe you should use rivets to connect holster and thigharmor. Shins must be placed higher.

You can see, that the carrying strap goes backwards very far.
I don't claim, that this is the ultimate solution, but it worked out for me very well.
Hope, this helps.
Can't say anything about the red color on the JP

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back