Old Jango Bucket

dansam

Hunter
Right, got my old Jango Bucket, its a Bobamaker Boba fett Helmet, So Im stripping it down and gonna paint it into Boba Fett ROTJ, Wish me luck!!!!!

Boba ROTJ.jpg

Excellent Jango outfit, Im still working on mine, obviously my helmet is done, but i keep going from jango build to boba build so had the old bucket just stripping it and I will start my journey of ROTJ

Ok so now I have applied a base coat, then airbrushed the different tones of green, so I have used a base color of
Sage, then toned it using Olive green, RLM Green and Field Grey, and now starting to airbrush some detail.
Next will be the upper cheeks which I will use a black and green paint with some light blues mixed in, hope u like!Basecoat.jpgShades.jpgdetail.jpg

Ok since my last post things went **** up, so I re-painted, and this is an update as I am working on the damage, the stencils I have aren't in line with Bobamakers bucket so I'm using a ****** technique of using a good old number one paint brush and a sculptors spike for the scratches so far not too bad but i think i need to scale down some damage.

basecolors.jpg

tools.jpg

front.jpg

left.jpg

right.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back