Hello from Wichita KS

Chrisrose

Hunter
Hello everybody. I've just recently joined TDH but have been reading it for a couple of years now. I am finally getting started on my ESB Fett. I have built costumes in the past but they were mostly soft part styles and makeup. I went to the premiere of The Phantom Menace as Darth Maul, wound up on the front page of the paper and on TV from that one. And I was Grand Admiral Thrawn for Revenge of the Sith. Anyway I have wanted to build a Boba Fett since about '95 I guess. I don't know what made this year different but I am finally started. I got a cape from Tk409 and I just finished staining my girth belt. The hard part will be figuring out what piece to get next. A little more about me...I am an automotive painter at a large local dealership, I own a couple of Pugs, I have a Black Belt in Karate and a Blue Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and I teach Karate at a local MMA gym. That's about it from me, I want to tell everyone on this site to keep up the good work, everything I see on here just motivates me to do mine the best I possibly can. Later

Hello and Welcome.. i would say go after the Helmet next .. there is nothing like holding/wearing a Fett helmet to get you really excited about the build

Welcome welcome welcome!

I would love to see pics of your other SW costumes. Grand Admiral Thrawn is no Joke!!!

Take Care Brother

Chris as Thrawn.jpg This is from a Halloween party with my wife as Flo the progressive girl. I did this last minute as we weren't planning on going so it was kinda thrown together. It looked much better at the Revenge of the Sith movie.

Super Cool looking Thrawn Mr., Great Job!!! Cool Flo too, i think my wife is going to be Flo this year.

(=Syper=) jim

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back