Picture thumbnails?

Berry

New Hunter
I'm having a problem with being able to upload a photo into my reply and posts, but no thumbnail showing up. You have to click on the link to actually see the image. I know a few people are having this problem as well.

Is this an actual problem, or a permanent change to the site?

Thanks

-Berry

I'm having a problem with being able to upload a photo into my reply and posts, but no thumbnail showing up. You have to click on the link to actually see the image. I know a few people are having this problem as well.

Is this an actual problem, or a permanent change to the site?

Thanks

-Berry

The same problem is on the RPF too, so I think the upgrade of the forum software has a bug or there's an error in the coding. I'm sure that this problem will be solved in no time.

Thanks, Raf. I was able to put a thumbnail in one of my posts yesterday, so it seems to have been buggy. I just didn't know if someone had addressed it already or not.
Thanks again for the follow up (y)

I'm still having issues posting pics properly in my thread. All I get are links to the pics and I would like the files embedded. I've tried the 'attach image from computer', 'attach image from URL' and even coding the HTML myself. All I get are links to the pics. It's ok because it still shows the images. Just a bit inconvenient.

I'm still having issues posting pics properly in my thread. All I get are links to the pics and I would like the files embedded. I've tried the 'attach image from computer', 'attach image from URL' and even coding the HTML myself. All I get are links to the pics. It's ok because it still shows the images. Just a bit inconvenient.

Posted by Art at the RPF:

One of our primary server admins is away on his honeymoon. As soon as he returns he will take care of it.

and...

Yes, there is. We know what the problem is. We are working on a solution. Bear with us.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back