Blaster DVH Scratch built ESB EE-3 center stock greeblie & Breech disc

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
So after i found out that the original center square greeblie part actually wasnt ever found (yet) and SR's was made in CAD..i decided to make my own. I want to offer Fett greeblies again and dont want to have the AM plugs and not the center square. So using a combination of seven's drawing here on TDH and that one screen cap where you can see it pretty clear, i managed to get something im mostly happy with. The internal parts are a little bigger than i wanted, but i think this will do.

I did this with all ABS sheet. Cut with the dremel hobby knife and a some sandpaper. It still needs final smoothing out and has to be made more shallow, but other than that, this will be what will come with my Stock greeblie sets.

100_5147_zps2a350bb5.jpg

One of the internals
100_5146_zps29daa760.jpg

The empty "box"
100_5145_zps9b8bb96f.jpg

I made the breech disc with a cap from a art supply bottle and some wood handles from foam brushes.
100_5148_zpsb6f316e7.jpg

100_5149_zpsf76f828e.jpg

100_5150_zpsde8b948f.jpg

Here you can see the V8 arm fits perfect on the smaller foam brush handle
100_5151_zpsa76adf27.jpg

I marked the center of the cap, and cut off 2 pieces of the brush handles
100_5152_zps4a387152.jpg

I drilled out a hole just big enough to fit the larger handle piece and wedged it into the cap
100_5153_zps0f2e9367.jpg

Then i glued the smaller piece of the other handl to the top of that
100_5155_zpsc958d32e.jpg

I then trimmed down the depth of the cap
100_5156_zps49efc550.jpg

I plan to fill the back with resin to get the thickness within the entire cap and then drill the 2 holes.

I will make molds of these parts and offer them soon!

I have found part V8 arms and AM plug molds ready to go now. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys! I need to remove the texture on the edge of the disc...or maybe i'll leave it for "character"? Its near impossible to see if anything like that is on those things lol.

Thanks guys! Haha nope Got2B, always doin somethin in between commission work and my own costume upgrades!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back