General Jango- looking for a full or almost complete set for sale

rxtreme

Jr Hunter
I'm searching the galaxy for anyone that is willing to part ways with a full Jango costume. As I'd like to have the costume by the end of October, I don't think that I'll have the time to part out all the pieces myself from the great builders like Bobamaker, Cruzer, etc. I'd welcome any advice or insight on what I could do or someone that I might contact.

Ryan

Full suits pop up from time to time, but you will have to budget between $3-5K. If someone has a kit they want to part with, the time frame will be tight with all of the assembly, fittings, & alterations that will be needed. Best bet would be to find a completed suit. I don't want to burst your bubble, but if you are going for screen accuracy, it does take a lot of commitment.

Thanks, I know is a big request to make of someone.
Full suits pop up from time to time, but you will have to budget between $3-5K. If someone has a kit they want to part with, the time frame will be tight with all of the assembly, fittings, & alterations that will be needed. Best bet would be to find a completed suit. I don't want to burst your bubble, but if you are going for screen accuracy, it does take a lot of commitment.

I have a set of partial complete Jango armor I Need gone. It is a BM build, includes flak jacket, chest, shoulder and collar armor as well as flight suit. PM me if you are interested.

Hey Etzela, I'm not familiar with what a "BM build" is. Is it coldcast? Can you also tell me who the flak jacket is made by.
I have a set of partial complete Jango armor I Need gone. It is a BM build, includes flak jacket, chest, shoulder and collar armor as well as flight suit. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks everyone, I recently acquired mine from Philip Tso. Lots of great components from the master builders.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back