'The Boba Fett Suit Fact Files' thread linked from Star Wars Aficionado

Yeah man Gratz! A true testament of your hard work for sure, we all love and appreciate your dedication to Fett /TDH and its good to see others appreciate your dedication as well. Others fan who are just starting to understand this attraction to Boba Fett are very lucky to have dedicated fans like yourself who care and want to get the most accurate information out to the rest of us.

Thanks again for putting up with us/ me lol

That's cool Raf!

Thanks!

Yeah man Gratz! A true testament of your hard work for sure, we all love and appreciate your dedication to Fett /TDH and its good to see others appreciate your dedication as well. Others fan who are just starting to understand this attraction to Boba Fett are very lucky to have dedicated fans like yourself who care and want to get the most accurate information out to the rest of us.

Thanks again for putting up with us/ me lol

Thanks a lot! It is the merit of the whole TDH crue not just mine. I gathered all the info from here and from other sources (like I said, the Star Wars Aficionado site/blog was one of them) and tried to put them in a logical manner. I have in my mind to clean up a bit that 'fact files' thread, but not sure when...

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back