Hello from the UK

Hydraxia

New Hunter
Hi there,

Yes, I'm new here & to this whole forum thingie! I joined up because a) I want to make a Zam Wessell costume accurate enough to join the 501st & b) I'm toying with the idea of going into Cosplay type costume making as a way of making a living (don't worry, I'm not going to be plugging my services at every opportunity, I just want to see what's out there & offer any help that I can if it's asked for). At the moment I'm a Wardrobe Mistress in theatre who loves to dress up & make costumes rather than manage them and would love to be more creative and hands on.

I'm making Deadpool for my husband at the moment as we're both sick of seeing short, skinny Deadpools at conventions! He's going to be big, ripped, armed up & high tech. A challenge I'm enjoying getting stuck into.

If anyone has any Zam hints & tips - especially on the hardware - I'd love to hear from you. & I guess just say Hi otherwise (that's how forums work, right?!)

Regards
Naomi

Hey Carl,

No I haven't yet, I feel i need my costume before I can approachm them. I'm doing a Deadpool for the hubby for next weekend's Film & Comic Con but as soon as that's done it'll be all hands on Zam. I've got a kick *** cat-suit pattern I've been wanting to try for a while so will be making it in black 1st (everyone needs a kick-*** black catsuit!) before going in for the Zam

Hey Carl,

No I haven't yet, I feel i need my costume before I can approachm them. I'm doing a Deadpool for the hubby for next weekend's Film & Comic Con but as soon as that's done it'll be all hands on Zam. I've got a kick *** cat-suit pattern I've been wanting to try for a while so will be making it in black 1st (everyone needs a kick-*** black catsuit!) before going in for the Zam
Its always good and introduce yourself and then start a WIP thread, the armourers can watch your progress and advise you if needed. It also makes clearance quicker.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back