Greetings from Tennessee

Ihala

New Hunter
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here but come with a long-time love of all-things-Mando. My husband and I have decided to finally start building ourselves each a set of armor, so we will have tons of questions and will welcome all the feedback we can get! Looking forward to the journey:D

Welcome welcome welcome!!! how cool it must be to work on Mando suits together.
My wife would make a great female Mandalorian warrior, shes Filipino, dark skin, long hair but it would cost me big time to get her in a SW costume. I would have to spend hours and hours of girly time doing god knows what. hehe i just asked her, would she ever wear a costume for me? answer "Yeah what ever" nice lol.

Welcome welcome welcome!!! how cool it must be to work on Mando suits together.
My wife would make a great female Mandalorian warrior, shes Filipino, dark skin, long hair but it would cost me big time to get her in a SW costume. I would have to spend hours and hours of girly time doing god knows what. hehe i just asked her, would she ever wear a costume for me? answer "Yeah what ever" nice lol.

Ha ha! She does sound like she would rock the look, but indeed the price would be high:D I've been cosplaying SW since I was wee and the first movie came out, so I'm in this all the way. I'm a bit past Twi'lek dancer, but I think the femme mando will 'age gracefully' lol!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back