CANCELLED -Interested in SEEKER\'s all leather Jango Vest ?

dang i keep forgetting. it does have the velcro on the left shoulder as well as the velcro down the side. plus she did all the piping for me as well.

kevin

Last edited by a moderator:
the patterns all with her and I don't feel comfortable asking her for them, if you catch my drift :) I hope at the very least this thread served to show SOMEONE that there a definite interest in this aspect of Jango Costuming- and a good potential to be served !

BTW- toby, I didn't get those pics !

jose

i dont think there will be an issue with my pattern. i used alot of ref pics as well as some seeker pics he sent and she made it off of that. if anyone is interested in a vest pm me and i can see what i can do.

kevin

Got Maul wrote:

the patterns all with her and I don't feel comfortable asking her for them, if you catch my drift :) I hope at the very least this thread served to show SOMEONE that there a definite interest in this aspect of Jango Costuming- and a good potential to be served !

BTW- toby, I didn't get those pics !

email me at : gotmaul800@gmail.com

jose

What if we paid for the pattern?

Foxbatkllr - there was never a set pattern for the vest. It's all by measurements and size of the person. It took four tries to get my vest the way it looks. By then we knew exactly what to do after that. The only pattern that I made was the shoulder flap.

So no patterns at all.

Thanks, I appreciate it. My attempts at the shoulder part don't look quite right.

this is just an fyi. i have enough material for another vest. so rather than let it go to waste is there anyone who needs a vest. pm me or post here.

kevin

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back