CANCELLED -Interested in SEEKER\'s all leather Jango Vest ?

I am interested too but could use being on the 2nd or 3rd run. I have a few things to finish on my jango for C3 and the vest i have will do. I want the leather one but i also want a completed jango for C3 and that means getting a JP and getting my #$*&&@#&*@()* gauntlets to stay closed.

thanks
dan

Last edited by a moderator:
FREE SEEKER CLONE with each vest! Then we can dress them up in our gear and they can all converge at celebration 3.

seeker may have the vest...but let's just say that some troopers have the big guns that Mirax likes fancies ;P

fyi guys, I will be out of town for the next two days, so I won't be ale to update/check this thread for a couple days.

Got Maul, check your mail!:) You should have something for to check out!;)Drop me a line back and LMK whatcha think!
Thanks, shunned

Is this project still up in the air???
Just curious!!!
shunned/bh-8899

Mr. Maul, check your email. I sent you a picture of my screen accurate Jack Sparrow butt. :lol:

Hey guys, I hate to do this, but I am going to back out. AFter a debacle on the RPF I have decided not to mediate internet sales anymore. I AM truly sorry for getting hopes up.

GM

so what is the possibility of getting a pattern to someone else and let them pick up the ball? i would be willing.

kevin

i had a vest done by a local seamstress. i know it isnt leather and it isnt the same woman who did seeker's but it is a close match. she did the whole thing out of some vinyl that i bought. it is soft and i can get more of it. it is a charcoal color made by sierra. so it is the exact color. the flash and the rub and buff make it seem bright. it is not black. i know it may look it but it isnt. my digicam isnt all that great. anyway if this idea is dead then i can pick it up with this material if there is any interest. i just took these so it is dark out side. hopefully u get the idea.

here are the pics:
vest2.jpg

vest4.jpg

vest5.jpg

vest6.jpg

vest7.jpg

vest8.jpg

vest9.jpg

vest3.jpg

vest1.jpg

i might be able to get the color in leather but have to call around. there is a pig skin leather that is very soft and it is charcoal as well and has some nice rustic color in it as well that adds a bit of weathering in it. the lady here said she can get some but i dont know how much. i also spoke with the lady who did my vest and she is up to do it again. will ask what she will charge for multiple orders. i got mine done really cheap. im sure i can get the same.

kevin

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back