Another FP Recaster?

This guy is probably one of the more well known recasters. For the longest time the CC helmet wouldn't come up when you searched but I think he's figured that out. He habitually creeps here too and makes an account almost every time someone calls his work ****. Pretty pathetic IMO.

LOL. Wait, what?? You must be the worst internet detective on the face of the planet... I'm one of those intelligent people that makes different usernames for everything that I do. So I guess the poor soul you found there is getting made fun of for no reason... Kinda pathetic.

Anyway, thanks for ringing in as you always do. Needless to say we here at TDH view you as the scum of the earth and you coming in and acting like this only helps us prevent people from buying stolen work. At least you're man enough to admit you don't have the talent that the original makers do to sculpt and create. Trash.

P.S.: I'm really upset that you think I would wear khakis with a tie....

430157_10151359703515012_1014253708_n_zps54ab5988.gif

***, I love how DB recasters try to defend themselves with totally wrong and irrelevant information. Here is a clue to all the POS recasters: MAKE YOUR OWN STUFF.

LOL. Wait, what?? You must be the worst internet detective on the face of the planet... I'm one of those intelligent people that makes different usernames for everything that I do. So I guess the poor soul you found there is getting made fun of for no reason... Kinda pathetic.

Anyway, thanks for ringing in as you always do. Needless to say we here at TDH view you as the scum of the earth and you coming in and acting like this only helps us prevent people from buying stolen work. At least you're man enough to admit you don't have the talent that the original makers do to sculpt and create. Trash.

P.S.: I'm really upset that you think I would wear khakis with a tie....

430157_10151359703515012_1014253708_n_zps54ab5988.gif
excellent dude..lol

Yep that's from the fettpride mold. I really wish people would make their own stuff.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back