My Boba

So, as I sit waiting for people to arrive for a work meeting my mind turns to my Fett costume (as it often does lately). The amount of money I have put in so far, what is still left to do, will I manage it in time, will it look good, will I be able to pull it off?

I am sure everyone has gone through this panic. Or at least I am telling myself that. It calms me down. Slightly.

The other thing that helps is man's best friend. My boy! He's called Boba (obviously) so it's relevant to post him :)

ysepute6.jpg

:D Boba Pett! :D ..and I agree, panic in this process seems to happen often:)

Glad it's not just me! It's almost worse now I have ordered/paid for the 'big' stuff and am mostly sat waiting for bits and pieces to arrive with everything crossed that it fits right and that I can actually piece it all together!

Breathe...

Just take your time and do your best to make friends with fellow Fetts local to you that can possibly help and share advice.

Trust us once you're out there in the field it will all be worth it.

Is he a shar pei? Cute, and wrinkly. I really want an English bulldog. Anywho, take your time. Everyone freaks out about the suit. I am getting nervous about my armor, F4R is painting it and I'm worried it isn't going to fit my frame just like thebBM armor didn't. I'm 6'4" and 250, so I'm going to be a big fett. It's going to be funny when my suit is finished and I troop with the local vader, he is about 5'5" with the elevator shoes.

Yes, shar pei :)
I wanted an English Bulldog, partner wanted shar pei... we researched both and shar pei edged it, he is awesome :)

Yeah, had my first 'this doesn't fit' panic :-( but it will get there

Sent from the moon using only the power of my mind

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back