Need some help identifying my helmet....

vtswordfish

New Hunter
Hey everyone!

I have had this one for a while now, but I need help identifying the actual origin of the helmet. I -believe- it was something like MojoFett, does that sound right? I am considering selling it to raise some funds for some graphics stuff for school, but kind of wanted to see what you guys think the origin of the helmet is...also about what should I ask for it? The helmet was all hand painted/airbrushed using the color list from here, the stalk is aluminum and removable if needed, I also fixed the rangefinder so that it can be taken apart for upgrading the lights (they are just aesthetic, not functional as is), the cover is held on with a magnet. Also the visor is from t-visor, it is not attached at the moment, just held in with tape as I never got around to doing the screws like I wanted. Also the back circuit board is not in place.

Thanks for any help you guys can provide!

photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 4.JPGphoto 5.JPG

Master Replicas Prototype is my guess. Probably one of Fettpride's since its fiberglass.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's possible but Chris usually signs his doesn't he? I have one of his older lids and he signed the inside of it.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back