Looking for ESB jetpack paint templates

Ripar

New Hunter
Hi,
I cant seem to locate a paint template for the ESB jetpack. I found templates for everything else that worked great. Can someone point me in the right direction? I thought I'd go by the photo gallery if I couldn't find any but that's seemed to have disappeared from the forum.Any help is greatly appreciated.

Shane

Hi,
I cant seem to locate a paint template for the ESB jetpack. I found templates for everything else that worked great. Can someone point me in the right direction? I thought I'd go by the photo gallery if I couldn't find any but that's seemed to have disappeared from the forum.Any help is greatly appreciated.

Shane

There are no ESB jetpack stencils, but I'm sure you will do it easily, especially that this jetpack's paint scheme is not as complicated as the other jetpacks (Pre-Pro, Promo or ROTJ). You might also follow (loosely) SpideyFett's amazing ESB jetpack paint-up ==> ESB painted MOW Jetpack

Here is the link for the Gallery - ESB images ==> Boba Fett - The Empire Strikes Back

Like Raf said...there are no templates for the ESB jetpack as it is all Green...for the most part. Going off photos is the best way to do it. Its pretty simple and straight forward.

The gallery is in the menu bar right under the header of the page :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back