Jango Boots? Iwll these work?

You could make those look ok, but I would not spend near that much for something that isn't even close. I trooped with a pair of modified Danners. They aren't very close to accurate but I already had them and they worked ok for a while.

But for the amount of those boots you can pick up some Buffalino, or other type of similar boots that will have a closer sole. The Buffalino boots can be found for much less than $100.

But this is just my 2 cents.

Agree with Mullreel, my first pair was the Buffalino that I got brand new off ebay for ~$50? The soles on them are perfect and they are the most comfortable trooping boots ever. In fact, I now use them for my custom Mando.

The only good replica out there is Crow's which has had it's share of bumps in the road. The CAboots are not even close to the right sole. I finally happened on some KC shoes with the right sole, but it took me about 2 1/2 years to find them.

If you want to get something to kinda work for now, I would just get a set of black boots in the $50 dollar range and try to get them with a squarish toe and some type of high rise in the middle of the sole. This is not even as easy as it should be. The main thing is you don't want to drop 250 on a pair of inaccurate boots when you could get Crow's replicas for that much. The boots with correct or close soles are Buffalino, Bed Stu, Kenneth Cole......and there might be one more.

Thanks guy, so much for the info. I found a pair of all black Buffalino sentinel boots in a size 13. :) I know, Big Feet..... I can' wait to get my Jango costume together.

I like them too, but found these for $50.00 in a size 13.

87b53766_zps7aa49b2e.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:
I like them too, but found these for $50.00 in a size 13.

db8b673c_zpse9539433.jpg
[/IMG]

Ok, I just got these I the mail today and I am very happy with them. Now the BIG Question is do I order a pair of Crow62 Jango boots or just stay with these? I know there are a lot of people waiting to get there boots, so any and all input would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Monday, up on eBay. the ebay name is Most Wanted Corp.

Here is there info as well and hope this will help out others looking for these boots. She is looking in the warehouse to see if she has any more and also other sizes besides 13. I told her that I was putting together a costume and needed a pair in black.

Theresa Molina
Most Wanted Corp.
822 S. Los Angeles St.
Los Angeles, CA 90014
Phone: 213-627-2626
Fax: 213-488-2626

I wish everyone good luck finding there size.

GOD Bless

do some research on Starfortress before you even consider purchasing from that site.

The boot is very inaccurate, and look at the research you will find.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back