Reality doesn't care if you believe in it <3

Aicire

New Hunter
Hello All!

I recently set out to embark on my journey and adventure of creating a costume character worth of acceptance by the 501st.

I am from St. Louis, MO. I will be submitted my character approvel to both the 501st Midwest and 70th Explorers.

I am torn in my decision. I *want* to be a female Boba, but my desire to troop has me considering expanded universe characters like Rav Bralor.

More about me. I am a mother to my beautiful 6 month old daughter. Her name is Amelia. She was named after Allana Djo Solo, who poses as the war orphan Amelia Solo. She has a Star Wars themed nursery. Once I am complete with making the bedding, I will share my build thread ^_^ I am married to an incredible man who also has a love for Star Wars and video games. We are best friends. I have a borning 9 to 5 job as a Project Manager for a large telecommunications company.

I look forward to building friendships, along with seeking advice and support along the way.

<3

Man, that's obscure! I've been working my way through the legacy of the force novels for awhile now. Just moved on to Revelation.

That's awesome! You will meet Allana/ Amelia in Invincible. She will be renamed Amelia the war orphan so that she can go into hiding and escape the assisnation.

And thank you Darth Voorhees! I am feeling more confident in my decision of Rav.

Welcome to TDH. If you have any questions, we will do our best to answer them. Have fun with your build, and enjoy the journey.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back