Hello new guy from England

ravcon

New Hunter
Hey all recently found my way round some prop making forums and finally decided i'd build a Boba Fett suit, ive already started to scratch build a Stormtrooper helmet and Im still working on it, few final touches and ill be getting my hands stuck into the bondo. But i've decided to take a break and look at making a Boba Fett suit, got all my templates ready just need materials, id apreciate any advice on materials and what have you so just throw it my way. I play to make a ROTJ Boba and i was hoping to make all the peices plastic coated or something along those lines not sure which is where you guys come in :) i am a college student so i do not have much money to spend on this project so this will be a scratch build i suppose (scavenging whatever i can get my hands on), struggling on how id go about making the rocket on the jetpack and gauntlet but im sure you guys can help out,

Many thanks - Gabe/Ravcon

For small stuff like the guant missile and EE-3 greebles there is a swap thread in the cargo hold.

cheers bud, ive used foam to construct the armour and so far so good, im going to redo my knees because there not grate, id like to vaccuum form the peices but not sure what my best option is to make each peice more rigid.

Welcome! There are lots of scratch build threads regarding the helmet, armor, gauntlets and the jetpack, but some soft parts too. Do some search (if not already) and learn from others mistakes and/or creativity. Keep us posted with your builds!

i will and will make sure i do my research, once ive completed some of my suit ill make a thread showing progress, thanks for the help, im loving the community on this forum already :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back