solo in carbonite?

airtimegrafix

New Hunter
hey my name is bryan and im new here.. my ? is does anyone have the plans or measurements for the frame so I can start on this venture!! ive already got two Volvo gauge clusters... and lookn for a han solo form! any help woulb b awesome!! by the way my whole family is crazy bout star wars!! my oldest son drew a family crest for us and we all got tats done at the same time! heres my wifes!

photo.JPG

we have an entire sub-forum dedicated to han in carbonite. check out "the east platform" for the answers to your questions.

Ill be starting a run of solos in the next two weeks, and xenix has the boxes. The control panels I had some issues where they were thin with bubbles, and decided it was not worth my time to make a new mold when the old one blew out. St nasty is 100% correct, you seek the east platform.

Airtime, I've got an LED cluster for the side panel I didn't end up using and am trying to sell if you're interested... heavily discounted from what I bought it for :) PM me if interested.

I'm looking for a HiC front, if there's any chance of getting one made I'd be very interested. I've got all the tools to make a really good MDF box for this project, but I just need the front doing. :eek:)

I'm unable to find xenix, I would like to get a set of side panels from him. If someone could help point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back