General Which Boba?

ROTJ version, because for me have more happy colors and not so simple as ESB, but both are great is BOBA Fett!!!!!!!!!!!

ESB 24/7. I think I love it because the simplicity here, and the complexity there. For example, The EE-3 is so simply elegant, while the flame thrower is a nightmare to craft. The jetpack is such a simple scheme, and the overall colors feel a little easier on the eye.

I have to put another vote for ESB.

In ESB Fett was cool. He stood up to Vader, followed the falcon, captured Han, and got away with the bounty scott free. In the SE he stood around. In ROTJ he...well we all know what happened. I did two ROTJ costumes and I love the paint but this time I had to go back to the heady days when no one knew who he was, or where he came from. All we knew was that he was a ******!!

ESB all the way!!

I have to go ROTJ special edition. You get the awesome ROTJ armor and look with the ESB helmet (definitely the best helmet). It's the best of both worlds!

Mythos I win. Thanks for playing. At first I thought esb had a cooler helmet. But honestly the Rotj everything is cooler overall. Probably going to reassemble a Rotj suit next year. For an approvable suit.

I've decided I'm gonna stick with SE. If I was painting everything myself I'd probably go with ESB, but I'm having BM paint everything so I know my SE boba is gonna look awesome!

The very few times I’ve bought pre-painted Boba parts off TDH members, I still ended up going in and doing more paintwork weathering on the pieces I bought. Just depends how close to the Lucasfilm paintjobs you wish to go. You can get as crazy (or not) as you wish, with whatever route you go. ;)

I would love to troop my PP2 with my Supertrooper blaster one day, wonder if 501st would give me hell?

What I've noticed about the 501st is that the only ones who care about stuff like that are the ones that only do a troop or two a year like the big Cons, and spend the rest of their time on the forums.
The rest of us don't care much as long as your costume is good enough and you are putting a smile on kid's faces.
There is nothing wrong with being 100% screen accurate, but that's not the reason a lot of us do this.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back