Worktron's Jango Fett Open Seasons

Worktron

New Hunter
So I'm attempting to do a Jango Fett OS. This is my first post on TDH and I'd love whatever input you guys have. I wanted to do a custom gun, something that looked a bit clunkier that pre-dates Jango's AOTC blasters so I'm working on combining these two guns into one.
IMG_20130728_003807.jpg

Also I put a helmet together. It's my first helmet I've ever done and I'm extremely pleased with how it turned out.
IMG_20130728_120931.jpg

I was looking at Jango's knee armor and noticed it was different from the Boba Fett WoF templates that are available. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to accurately make some Jango knee armor? Also can anyone tell me how to rotate a photo. I'd hate for more progress pics to be sideways.

So I'm thinking I posted this in the wrong forum. Is there a way I can delete this post or move it over to either the Prequel Trilogy section or Star Wars Universe section? Or do I even need to?

Good luck with your proyect, and yes move you to Jango Fett forum better bro, there is your place.............whare are you taking the references to make your Jango Open Seasons ?

Thanks Snowaure. I'm taking the reference from the #3 issue of Open Seasons.

blz20.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Ignore the bottom image from Issue #2.

blz20.jpg

blz20.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back