ESB Paintup for anakin1322

Man, this is gonna be an amazing helmet!

On the left mandible (the wearer's left), that little beige teardrop. . . did you put that on there
to form the outline of the contrasting red mark?

Superjedi- Yeah, that teardrop is actually more red than beige. The lighting in my room does a funky number on the colors. But, I'm gonna drop another red in the middle of it.

Here's the back...a few more details to add and she'll all be done!

Back Keyslot Done.JPG

Back Panel Right Done.JPG

Back Left Panel Done.JPG

I'm practically speechless. Do use any kind of sealer when the paint is complete? I've heard others use something called Dull Coat I believe.
Now pardon me while I clean the drool off my keyboard.

Thanks for the kind words guys! And Yes, Figure5901, I actually give it a coat of gloss and then when that dries, I give it a final coat of Testors Dullcote. The reason I give it a coat of gloss first is that the gloss coat smooths out any brush strokes in the silver and gives it a nice even texture.

Glad you like it and that it arrived safely! And thank you for giving me the opportunity to paint it for you. I wish I could have gotten the grey/blue detail in the dent to show up in the pics.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back