Interest: HIC Full Front Urethane Rubber Body Panel Run

darthchromer

New Hunter
Hi All, I am posting to see the interest in a run of my rubber Han in Carbonite full body panels. They will be made in a high quality high tear strength urethane rubber with a durometer of 60, which is comparable to the hardness of a rubber car floor mat. They are made in this rubber so the entire body panel can be rolled up and shipped with out costing a fortune. I will provide a comprehensive install tutorial as I am building one for a friend right now. Feel free to ask me any questions about the cast. I have a thread on the making of this cast from a low number Illusive Concept prop here Han Solo In Carbonite prop… going under cover... .

Dimension are; bottom width 25-3/4'', length 73-1/2", top width is 23-3/4". It is a hair bigger than the blue print dimensions and can be easily trimmed down if you need, with a good pair of sharp scissors.

I will ship overseas and accept Pay Pal for payment.

$450 US +shipping

If interested just send me a PM and I will put you on the list.

Shipping to the lower 48 is $25

I will try my best to do 4-5 a week.

I will contact you in fives. As soon as one group is shipped, I'll contact the next five and get Pay Pal payments.

1) Phillip H. (PAID/SHIPPED)
2) Derrick L. (PAID/SHIPPED)
3) Weaselflinger (PAID/SHIPPED)
4) Kenblomi (PAID/SHIPPED)
5) Nidgit (PAID/SHIPPED)
6) PK (PAID/SHIPPED)
7) Major Payne (PAID/SHIPPED)
8) Dsp5500 (PAID/SHIPPED)
9) Max Jenius (PAID/SHIPPED)
10) Dereforence (PAID/SHIPPED)
11) artbypaul (PAID/SHIPPED)
12) Marsattack
13) IrishJohnny (PAID)
14) Pake (PAID/SHIPPED)
15) Barry (PAID/SHIPPED)
16) Nemdroid (PAID/SHIPPED)
17) downinflames (PAID SHIPPED)
18) jameth1971
19) ShiftyHenery
20) Shampayne
21) Tuskin Scout
22) Little Museum
23) JoshimuS
24) Kevjh
25) Jason Newton

I am going to cap the run at 25 for now. I will put anyone else that is interested in one on an overflow list. There will probably be some people that drop out. If not I will get you on the next run.

Here are some pulls from my mold of this casting. The body cavities will be filled with expandable foam. The head hands and toes will be ridged foam and the body will be a flexible foam so it can be rolled and shipped.

0234_zps324e50f3.jpg

0203_zpse3da92e5.jpg

0213_zpsd89fce6d.jpg

01731024x768_zps7915a3e7.jpg

01621024x768_zps2e7a2ffb.jpg

01451024x768_zpsa21fefd6.jpg

013_2_1024x768_1024x768_zps1809cbea.jpg

0124768x1024768x1024_zpsd3096f2c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
just wondering, i've heard you also do the volvo panels and greeblie sets?

just wondering, i've heard you also do the volvo panels and greeblie sets?

Yes I do. When I am done with the body panel run I will start a new side panel greeblee run again. I will get it in the Cargo hold when I run them again.

Do you have any partials available? I am looking into making a desk and will not need it to be quite as long.

Right now I am concentrating on full panels but at the end of the run OI may have some left over material for partials.

- - - Updated - - -

There has been some delays on the production side due to my "day job" work load. Again I am doing this on my spare time. Have patients, I will get to you. I am going to cap this run off at 25 for now. Once I reach that point and everyone has their cast, I will reevaluate doing another run. Thanks everyone!

This simply looks amazing. Outstanding work.

Thanks SH!

Hi Guys I am going to cap the run at 25 for now. I will put anyone else that is interested in one on an overflow list. There will probably be some people that drop out. If not I will get you on the next run.

Thanks SH!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Guys I am going to cap the run at 25 for now. I will put anyone else that is interested in one on an overflow list. There will probably be some people that drop out. If not I will get you on the next run.

Sounds good to me!

Hi all, I just updated the list. There were a few drop outs. The people in overflow are getting slowly added in to this run. Next five have been contacted.

Thanks
smile.png

I am interested in buying the HIC full front urethane rubber body panel ... Please add me to the list and let me know how to make the payment

How do I buy this casting? I am new to this and would love to make this for my man cave. I live in Adelaide, South Australia. Do you ship here. When will then be available?

Hi. Not sure where the waiting list stands, but i'd like to get on the list. I'd love to have the partials, so let me know if that is an option. Looks like you may churn some partials out from time to time. Just let me know. Thanks in advance.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back