Live Chat tonight with Art, Gino and Don Bies regarding new eFX Boba Fett helmet

Art Andrews

Community Founder
Community Staff
Image below pretty much says it all. Please join us tonight at 6pm!

The Autograph Troopers Forum - Tinychat

LiveChattemplate.jpg

Do you have to sign up for anything or just click the link and jump in?

Okay, That totally rocked! Thanks Art!

All the credit for this goes to Hector. I just showed up!

That was an absolute blast though and it is nice to get to share a little more information about these things. I remember when the Don Post helmets and statue came out and everything seemed so mysterious. It is nice that we can shed a little more light on how all of this went down so you guys can share in the excitement.

it was cool but i missed some of it because it wouldn't work on my ipad without the app, so I had to hobble to my office to grab my laptop.

It seems a lot of people missed it. Maybe we can do another one at a later time for those who missed out. I know Gino was frustrated that he didn't get to participate more.

The problem with "how much and when" is that eFX genuinely do not have answers for either at this point. It is WAY too early in the process.

I bet you and Gino figured that would be the question everyone wanted answered. People just have to realize that it takes time to develop something like this. I wouldn't expect anything earlier than 18 months. I liked your answer art to my question of how loaud did you scream when you first touched the hero lid, I laughed pretty hard.

I liked your answer art to my question of how loaud did you scream when you first touched the hero lid, I laughed pretty hard.

The moment was completely surreal. Actually, probably THE moment that was a bigger "I can't believe I am doing this" moment was when we rewires the lights and they lit and worked perfectly. It was one of the things I was prepared for and went on the trip with supplies in hand to try to achieve, but I figured for sure, something would stop us... some unforeseen event or problem.. but nope. Hooked them up... applied the juice and away they went.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back