Wait for it.... Wait for it..... Wait for it.......

Lol Dom, I know you have a lot on your plate. I thought DL was done doing commissions. Either way it will be a while before I get one, I need to finish the suit first.

Alright I know I have not posted a lot of progress on this bad boy but with the commissions I have been working on and all the travel my job has had me doing over the last two months I am surprised that this lids is anywhere near done. My goal was to have this wrapped up for Halloween and comikazeexpo which is this weekend at the LA convention center. The lid is just about done I still need to mount the visor and add some of the fine scratches and the final weathering and touch up which will do for these two events. After that I plan to come back and add the detailing under the kill stripes add the white finger prints and the finer detail weathering inside the dent as well as a few other places. Here is a quick pic for now as a photo shoot will fallow once complete by Rubio95.

photo.JPG

I guess I need to hurry up and get my kits for this going then lol.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back