ASOK - Bill Warren Update - All Please read!

I haven't been on here in a while but I wanted to pay my respects to Bill. Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends, you'll be missed.

A very sad day indeed...

Rest in Peace Bill..... I want to thank you for everything you have done for us and the community. You will be missed, my thoughts and prayers to his family and friends...

May the force be with you always Brother...

My deepest condolences to his family and friends. I met Bill through this forum and the truth is I'm very sorry his death. Rest in peace.

Even though I didn't really know Bill, I have really been effected by his passing. Reading all of these posts shows just how much of a positive influence he had on the entire consuming community. I pray for his friends and family and I hope that we (the members of TDH) can come up with something to help keep his memory alive and try to show how much this community will miss him.

Duo Mando.jpg

For BILL - ASOK and Jai Fenn - thanks again for being there for every one of us!

When I got the news of Bill`s passing from another member I was in total shock. The last time I saw Bill was a few years ago at Dragon Con. I met Bill through friends in the Bloodfin Garrison and I will echo what everyone has said here. He was just one hell of a guy...honest and genuine....traits that hard to come by these days. I spent most of my time talking to Bill on the Bounty Hunters guild forum....of which he was a wealth of knowledge over there. As we get older, life begins to take things from us, instead of giving us things. In this case, it took a friend of all of ours waaay too soon.

RIP Bill......you`ll be missed.

Craig

Sadly I've never met Bill in person - but over the years I've always found him to be a reasonable, level headed, true to his word sort of man. My heart goes out to his family in these dark times. Makes the helmet I got from him only a few short weeks ago that much more special.

Rest in Peace - you are one of a kind.

It is with deep sadness and heavy heart that I send my respect and well wishes to Bills friends and family. I too never had the opportunity to meet Bill in person, but through discussions with him here on other forums, I had a deep respect for him. I was contemplating upgrading the resin knee darts I purchased from him some time ago to an aluminum set, but now I find that I cannot... I will continue to wear his knee darts with pride, and think of him always.

Farewell Bill, you will be missed but never forgotten.

I will miss Bill so much though I only knew him as Asok. He was great to deal with, always more generous than expected and always a solid foundation of the forum. Respect and love.

I just found out today......Back before I got my Boba in the legion I had lots of questions. Bill was one of the incredibly patient mandalorian build mentors that helped me finish a boba and Jango. For this I am incredibly thankful.
My helmet is off and my heart is heavy. My prayers are with his family.

I am glad I got to know him through TDH. I just got one of his helmets not too long ago and he was very easy going and great to deal with. As I work on my Fett I notice a lot of the tips and topics I use have been contributed by him. TDH lost a very great man and grievances go out to his family and friends.

So incredibly tragic. Although I never met him face to face, Bill offered me one the best compliments I could have received a while back. He offered to buy my night owl helmet mold. From what I heard and saw from his posts, he seemed like a fantastic human being.

My deepest sympathies to all his family and close friends.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back