ROTJ WIP: home stretch (First Timer)

Tzhan

Hunter
Okay guys, if you've been following my helmet or armour i'm approaching the home stretch and just wanted to share. The only things left on the list are: shin tools, toe spikes, jetpack, gauntlets (all on order or already in trasit) and a jetpack harness and associated hardware (actively looking at the moment). Parts list is as follows:

Helmet: ASOK (cold cast)
Armour: Boba Maker
Vest, Neckseal: Batninja
Flightsuit, Spats, Pouches: LSFU / Arkady
Chest lights: Fettronics
Boots, Gloves: MOW Studios
Kneedarts, Studs: DarkSide
Cape, Girth Belt, Braids: Woodsman
Ammo Belt: BBF
Rifle: Sidewinder

UvxdRimh.jpg
NB: the codpiece is riding low because i am yet to affix it directly to the flight suit, i'm thinking snaps or velcro.

Most recent addition is the Rifle which i think turned out really well. i did make a choice not to weather it too much which i know is not super accurate but it turned out awesomely.

tUiOKcbh.jpg
4qcsFfYh.jpg

Thanks for looking, as always, comments of all kinds are appreciated.

hnIXGesh.jpg

Suit looks great man! And as Rafal said, definitely weather up the soft parts. Don't stress about it though, it can be very fun. I just finished my suit and spats myself, and it was painless.

Yeah i've been putting off the weathering but it'll happen before too long, i'm sure. I just got a Fett7 jetpack today and it is awesome. Are there any ROTJ Hero Jetpack tutorials using humbrols floating around? It seems pretty daunting, anything as simple as a colour list would be a great help.

Thanks Sidewinder, it's mostly down to your awesome casting work! I've been plugging along and only really have the gauntlets left to finish. The jetpack is all done (the blue isn't nearly as vibrant in person) and i'm super happy with how it turned out..

Jetpack (Fett7)
Decals (Lucksy31)
Harness and hardware (Kcr7pr)
Beacon (Darkside)
Stabiliser (Mojo-Fett)

PWH8R18h.jpg
OegVbRYh.jpg
KlaUk3Bh.jpg

Magnets and a few steel strips make the light switch inside the pack easily accessible.
5HzRD15h.jpg
TovhD2mh.jpg

The shin-tools are also done and are from found parts (with Mojo's replica brushes).
Pgwi7rSh.jpg

I've also recently sourced a mannequin i can use to display the costume on, just need to alter the arms and give it a head.

Stay tuned...

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back