ESB HERO copy????

I personally cannot wait to get my hands on one of these. It will be the most accurate bucket by far.

This is my all time favorite thread. End all be all... Fett is just about done for me. This is a great way to go out.
Great work Gino and Art. Don't let anyone fool you, we're are envious... I know I am. Can't wait to paint one. ;)

How do we start again,
I will try.
The last few days made me feel involved in a community and believe me I’m not very social, or vocal, even in person,
these days.

Art, with all respect (and I mean that) this is only directed at you because you posed the question... I want to help you “understand this mentality”.
“We”(you) are prop builders and painters.
“craft your fandom” wise words, some of the best words I know.

My first scratch built prop was in 1983, a darth vader chest plate thing, it was cardboard and I was 13. my last scratch build was a battle droid in 2012, and I was 42.

I guess what I’m trying to say is some of us can’t get that exited about something we can’t cast, or even paint really without devaluing such an expensive object, I for one will never be able to afford to own one.

Also the harder part I’m sorry.
As the last day has touched us all we are reminded that sharing important discoveries and research, knowing who put the work into your helmet or project, is what makes this place buzz, and live, I know, you know this, you started it.
As much as I’d like to get to know the people in china who will make the efx lids, I won’t, or can’t, it just feels to big, like we’re not involved.

It’s people that’s all.

There is nothing at all wrong with that! (y)

How do we start again,
I will try.
The last few days made me feel involved in a community and believe me I’m not very social, or vocal, even in person,
these days.

Art, with all respect (and I mean that) this is only directed at you because you posed the question... I want to help you “understand this mentality”.
“We”(you) are prop builders and painters.
“craft your fandom” wise words, some of the best words I know.

My first scratch built prop was in 1983, a darth vader chest plate thing, it was cardboard and I was 13. my last scratch build was a battle droid in 2012, and I was 42.

I guess what I’m trying to say is some of us can’t get that exited about something we can’t cast, or even paint really without devaluing such an expensive object, I for one will never be able to afford to own one.

Also the harder part I’m sorry.
As the last day has touched us all we are reminded that sharing important discoveries and research, knowing who put the work into your helmet or project, is what makes this place buzz, and live, I know, you know this, you started it.
As much as I’d like to get to know the people in china who will make the efx lids, I won’t, or can’t, it just feels to big, like we’re not involved.

It’s people that’s all.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back