Custom Mandalorian Really really need help with Mando costume!

ABetts94

New Hunter
Hey guys,
Haven't been on here in ages, mostly because due to having absolutely no money or time, I kind of gave up with my Mando cosplay but recently I've started to get the interest back and I really want to try and get my Mando cosplay armor to come to life from what I imagine it looking like. I can't put into words how much I will appreciate any help you can give. I guess what I'd really be looking for is if anyone has any spare or old Mando armor pieces lying around that they could send me or something along the lines of that. I'm 19 years old, 5ft 5, average build so I'd appreciate all the help I can get to make it easier for me to just focus on the main parts like the helmet and painting and such. Which brings up the next topic, I saw a Mando helmet on here ages ago and I can't remember the name of it, it looked similar to the helmet of the shock trooper armor (jango, boba) but instead of being rounded, it was more... flat, with straight edges and all in all it looked incredibly ******!
What I'm trying to go for with my cosplay is some sort of post clone wars mando who used to be in the republic or whatever but after the war, ended up in level 1313 of Courascant and became a bounty hunter etc..
Along the lines of weaponry I was thinking it would be pretty ****** to have two hand cannon type guns (think space age revolvers or something) and a blaster with a scope of some kind. Color scheme would be mainly white with a black stripe going vertical down the middle of the helmet and chest piece, the visor would be green.

But yeah, all help will be appreciated so much! I don't exactly have a time limit for this as there are no expo's coming up that I'm desperate to go to just yet. Hopefully you guys can help me!

I've found the helmet after about an hour or searching! It was the Mando Stalker helmet or something, looks sweet! But yeah if you know the cheapest way to get mando armor but still get it to look really good then I'd appreciate any help

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back