boba fett helmet

Message ASOK

Wait a sec, we might need more info...

First off, I see this is your first post -- Welcome!

There a ton of helmet options available on this site from plenty of makers. Are you looking for a completed helmet or a kit to paint on your own?

If you're looking for a complete helmet keep an eye out for them in the "Cargo Hold" as they come up pretty frequently. Also there is a Master Replicas helmet that's available complete that you see pop up on eBay every once in a while.

If you're looking for a kit, Fettpride, Asok, and Bobamaker are the main makers here. Definitely do your research on which helmet you like the most as its a big part of the suit and its cheapest to do right the first time!

Good luck with your search!

Wait a sec, we might need more info...

First off, I see this is your first post -- Welcome!

There a ton of helmet options available on this site from plenty of makers. Are you looking for a completed helmet or a kit to paint on your own?

If you're looking for a complete helmet keep an eye out for them in the "Cargo Hold" as they come up pretty frequently. Also there is a Master Replicas helmet that's available complete that you see pop up on eBay every once in a while.

If you're looking for a kit, Fettpride, Asok, and Bobamaker are the main makers here. Definitely do your research on which helmet you like the most as its a big part of the suit and its cheapest to do right the first time!

Good luck with your search!

Hahaha I see you being bigger help than I, Dakota ;)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back