Flak jacket and jumpsuit

jacksadventures

New Hunter
Hello everyone I am new to the board here, I am getting ready to start my 4 boba fett and I was wondering what some of the favorite soft parts suppliers were. I am looking for as SA as possible I'm going for the ROTJ version. This is an amazing costume resource site and I am happy to be a part of it! I own and operate forgottenseastradingcompany.com we make pirate props, leather work, metal casting/ flintlocks and such. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and get some feed back as the build goes. Cheers !

My personal parts list:

Arkady for anything soft
RKD for armor
MOW for boots, gaunts, jetpack
woodman for braids and cape
Sleepalot for girth
Buy the shin tools off of Amazon
Fettronics for the chest display
99centtaco for the ammo belt

Arkady makes great flight suits, but I would personally do a Batninja vest if you want complete accuracy. Eric is a great guy and his vest/neck seal combo is freaking awesome. I have 3 of his :X

by4yqe8u.jpg

My personal parts list:

Arkady for anything soft
RKD for armor
MOW for boots, gaunts, jetpack
woodman for braids and cape
Sleepalot for girth
Buy the shin tools off of Amazon
Fettronics for the chest display
99centtaco for the ammo belt

Hey Wes, I'm looking into someone for an ammo belt. Does 99centtaco still do them? MOW has a pretty sweet belt for $100 - what's the price/quality difference between the two?

Also, when you buy the shin tools off Amazon, are you talking about the 'found' objects or are they finished?

Hey Wes, I'm looking into someone for an ammo belt. Does 99centtaco still do them? MOW has a pretty sweet belt for $100 - what's the price/quality difference between the two?

Also, when you buy the shin tools off Amazon, are you talking about the 'found' objects or are they finished?

I think taco just closed his run but you could shoot him an email if you'd like! Definitely wouldn't hurt. MOW's belts are about $30-40 cheaper and look great. I just went with Taco's because they've got that defined edge that MOW's doesn't have. Either way, both amazing guys with amazing craftsmanship.

Yep, I just ordered the squeegee and stirrer directly from Paterson's amazon store. Came out to like $57 shipped. Awesome stuff.

I think taco just closed his run but you could shoot him an email if you'd like! Definitely wouldn't hurt. MOW's belts are about $30-40 cheaper and look great. I just went with Taco's because they've got that defined edge that MOW's doesn't have. Either way, both amazing guys with amazing craftsmanship.

Yep, I just ordered the squeegee and stirrer directly from Paterson's amazon store. Came out to like $57 shipped. Awesome stuff.

Cool, thanks :)

I may go with MOW only because I need gloves as well and it would definitely save on the shipping to get more than one item.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back