nzipnlnk2ut.jpg

tawlikrk455.jpg

And here with the replica exhibit plaque

pqomhr2ffa7j.jpg

And some comparsion pic's to the screen used:
ywp2zdvio5bz.jpg

jmtlwgw4bvl6.jpg

v5rz3hodtaud.jpg

After 1,5 years in building i have to say thank you for all guys who helped me in making and searching parts.
Specialy i want to thank:
fettpride for the chin raw cast,justinian for the lasercutting parts,don bies for some background infos, gonk for the mesh parts and tusks,darth chridan for the wonderfull paintjob and help while sanding and priming the parts.
dioxide for the wiring and develop me if i'm down ;)
All other guys which i have may left to thank. (y) (y) (y)

THANK's for watching.

-F-I-N-

edit...i have seen i forget 3 wires on the vocoder....will add these of course. :lol:

Nice work! Don't be shy - details, details!

Did you have an RoTS mask and you cut it at the tusk tubes ?

Where did you display it at? Looks like it was popular.

Can you post a parts list with it? There used to be a good one on the old Vader builder's site hosted on Geocities or something, but it disappeared a long time ago.. ..before the dark times.. ..before the empire..

Great build, good work, thanks for sharing

Hi Azrok,

The raw chinpart and uppermask i got from fettpride here.
The chinpart was more in prototype stage so i have to scratchbuild 90% of the rest of the parts.
Here's my WIP thread in the propden:
The Prop Den ? RotS Vader reveal mask -Part 1-collar and chinpart FINISHED

The prop itself:
The orginal were made by Don Bies.
It later got displayed on some exhibits like the MOM,Celebration IV and Where Sience Meets Imaginations.
The last display pic's you see above were made in my display cabinet, i also just also made a copy from the exhibit plaque.
So till yet it only got displayed at my home.I just tried to get it close as possibe to the screen used. Seems it works :)

Parts:
Cause of the partlist, well i didn't have one, lol.
There are machined alu-parts like the wheels on the neckseal,the endcaps on the neckbrace and the airnozzles as well as foundparts like the spikes on the AM plugs,tusks,and braided-wire-hose.
The neckseal mesh was made in the lasercutter as well as some parts for the vocoder.
Some other parts got scratch build by hand or are rotocast resin parts.

So it's something from each source.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back