That guy in Chehalis, Washington says Ahoy

Dagnabbit

New Hunter
How goes it everyone. Been roaming the forums for a couple weeks and have found lots of good information and gotten even more idea hopefully some I can pull off. I plan to join you in the ranks of one that has built their own suit. I the research and design phase at the moment. Printed off some uncolored Mando pictures off the net to tinker with while I get all the wets and tinnies in a row before the real fun begins.

Initial idea I have is to go pretty basic with first build and pretty much make either a Jango or Boba suit but use a different color scheme so I will look the part but at the same time make it my own by adding my own ideas to it. I am thinking of not doing a jetpack, but that may change and as I have seen upgrading is always a possibility and heck I may build one anyways so I can look at it and tell it no just for kicks.

Would any of you know where I could find some good quality uncolored basic mando pictures without jetpack both from front and back points of view to help me through the design phase?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back