Hello All from Greenwood Arkansas

dolioshmolio

Jr Hunter
This is my first post :rolleyes, I wanted to say thank you everyone in the dented helmet community ... I have have read and learned so much from this site... I'm very excited to start my own ESB onion topper soon... and if all goes well, continue with the full suit... i have been in contact with Asok (very nice fellow) and I am waiting for one of his Cold Cast Budget Buckets:D... I look forward to sharing my progress as well as contining to watch and learn from members of this community in the examination and exploraton of all Boba Facets..

-Justin (dolioshmolio)

Welcome, Justin! I come to Springdale/Fayetteville area sometimes and have visited Nashville. Buying an Asok bucket is a solid helmet/purchase, you will be happy with both. Onion topper - I had to look that one up, haha. Pour a cup of your favorite drink and start searching, reading, and researching on here. Repeat daily, lol. Search function is your friend, and the galleries (Gallery - The Dented Helmet Gallery) are fantastic.

Now that you have joined, you have the ability to use the subscribe thread function under Thread Tools at upper right of screen, the threads you save will come in handy later when you're thinking "Didn't I see a thread once where someone built/painted/made/found that same piece I'm working on?" Best of luck with your journey.

Cheers,
- Tom

Thank you... onion topper is what my cousin calls a hat .. i have always loved that term... And also.. Thank You for pointing out the thread tools.. I have been lurking around this site since some time in may, of this year, and have been bookmarking everything ..LOL... this helps out alot ...

Thank You Woody... Do you know TK 5795 from Ft Smith? .. he is the one that did this to me..LOL... right now i'm trying to find a reasonable airbrush kit that works well, if you know any brands/models that would be awesome..

awesome.. i'd love ot see some pics of how you make your armor.. not sure if i could make my own ... But i'm going to start with a paint job and electronics on a lid and see where that takes me... i would like to try the whole shabang and sand/paint/acquireparts/tweek/sand/paint/acquiremoreparts/sand/upgrade/build/tweek/paint/lookawesome .... by 2015... thats kinda the goal right now... but i gotta take baby steps .. or in this case Boba steps

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back