FP Primium Helmet

apex

New Hunter
Hello everyone its been a long while since i posted anything of nothing, not since i got burned on a recast Fett helmet on ebay. I was wondering if anyone has a fiberglass FP primium helmet with aluminum range finder and ears un-painted that they would be willing to sell? I realize this is not the cago hold, but I don't have access to that yet.

Thank you
apex

It will only take a few more posts and you will get access. I would try to send FP an email through his site. He is busy so don't expect an email right away. He usually takes 2 or 3 days, but he will get back to you. There are a few FP lids on the CH now, but they are already painted, not sure if this is the route you want to go or try to paint it yourself.

Hello Jc27, ill get there. I know FP is busy and I have sent him a couple of messages already, just waiting. Did he sell his molds for the primium helmets and the GMH kits ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, he sold the premium and GMH molds to Asok. He has something coming out, I promised not to say what, so you may want to wait a little it.

Hummmm! Is it as big as the premium ? Is the GMH smaller in size to the FP primium ?

Have to ask FP about size comparison to the Premium...what you may or may not know is the premium, and budget are BARELY bigger then the GMH....I mean like 1/4" in circumfrance bigger...thats NOTHING...its just the shape of the helmet...theyre basically the same top to bottom also. Most helmets are...the FPH(1) how ever is drastically larger then the lot...I think you can see some pics in a few threads...I had 1 quick phone shot I posted up a while back...but Spidey fett posted all three up...FPH FPP and the GMH

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f23/converting-gmh-esb-aosw-42639/

Heres the thread...check it out

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back