General StarFortressProductions Fett Gear?

froberts

New Hunter
Hi all,
my younger brother and I were looking into costumes to hopefully join the 501st and help out at various charity events. While he is heading down the sith route, I have started slowly acquiring items for a ESB fett costume. We came across the Star Fortress Productions website and were amazed at the volume of stuff that they carry.

Does anyone know if they are any good? or is it a case of too good to be true? Keeping in mind that we both are on a tight-ish budget is this a good site buy from?

Any input or suggestions are MUCH appreciated!
Thanks,
Fraser

Here's a link to their fett gear.
Boba Fett Costumes

Two more words: Absolute trash.

You'll spend much more time and money modding their items than you could believe. Read up on this site and purchase all your items from different users on here or accredited sites. Bobamaker doesn't sell on here, though, he has his own site. And ManOfWar Studios sells through eBay (but stay away from anything not by him on eBay. Unless linked to that auction from this site, then you could be purchasing a recast piece.)

Buy all Fett stuff here. eBay is not the area you want to go unless the seller is Man of War. He is a member here also

I got a vintage US Diver Buckle and some dental files off ebay, but just about everything else i have been burned on. Resin Beacon and Stabilizer, trash. Jango Fett helmet,awful, Wookie Braids, terrible. Ammo belt, way off in dimensions! I have tried to be on budget, but in the long run i have found you will end up re-buying things if you don't start right the first time!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back