A request for webley owners...

Prymer13

Well-Known Hunter
I need the dimension of the gun from the tip of the barrel to the end of the stalk (ROTJ Version).

Why do you ask?

I have found some PVC material that is used for exterior cornice, etc. I plan on using it to construct a complete PVC blaster (minus the stalk, I have a perfect piece of mahogany for that.) I have the rough dimensions but I want to scale them correctly so I can get the ball rolling on this.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Darren

One of the members here has an online albumn of their real Webley, with photos of every angle and many with a ruler beside it for scale. In fact I posted asking for it ages ago, but for some reason I lost all my FireFox bookmarks and I can't find it anymore. Anyone remember the link?

Thanks for the help guys.
Jango Jr- Fettcicle sent me the link to his photoalbum and I got every measurement I would ever need, and then some.

All is set. Thanks again guys.
Darren

Prymer13 wrote:

Jango Jr- Fettcicle sent me the link to his photoalbum and I got every measurement I would ever need, and then some.

Hi guys, I've been out of the loop for ages, but have just got real keen on blaster building - something to do with happening on an awesome wood lathe! :D - and I was wondering if it would be possible to beg the link to the above photoalbum?

Cheers, Phil

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back