FP v4 ROTJ Armor for Jodokast89

deadland

Well-Known Hunter
Well after doing a lid for Dakota he also reached out to me to paint up his v4 ROTJ armor by FettPride. Now compared to my version three ROTJ armor I would say that it is 10-20% smaller and with FP's knowledge I would say more dead on. Anyway all the usual colors were used here minus the US Med Green which was replaced with Euro Dark Green per Testors replacement color suggestion. Just want to thank Dakota again for giving me the opportunity to paint this armor for him.

On with the pics
IMG_0379.JPGIMG_0381.JPGIMG_0384.JPGIMG_0382.JPGIMG_0391.JPGIMG_0389.JPGIMG_0388.JPGIMG_0385.JPGIMG_0396.JPGIMG_0392.JPG

Euro Dark Green Eh? Bout to goto Hobby Town this week to return the Medium Green....its WAY off of any color I use. Have some of this stuff coming here soon too :)

Lookin good.

Thanks Dom, The old half of a half a bottle I have of US Medium green is a bit lighter but not much the euro dark green is a model masters color and will work since they are discontinuing all of the polly scale and floquil lines :cry

Yeah, the MM Euro Dark Green is what I used for my armour... ESB armour. It looks a little dark to me right now, but I actually haven't seen my armor in daylight yet.
Beauty job on the paint though, deadland!

Woot! Thanks so much Rob!! This armor looks great and I will wear it with pride!!! And a huge thanks to Fettpride for being so accommodating when my girlfriend hit him up early last year hunting for a Christmas present! Needless to say this was the perfect fit!

Everything looks great, because JodoKast89 managed to choose one of the best painter here on TDH! Awesome, awesome paint job!

Looks great man! IMO the shoulders and knees look a bit too orange..but it may just be the lighting...but yea man, lookin great as usual! :cheers

Wanted to give you guys an update.

I got bored the other day and decided to "mock up" the armor on my mannequin I've got. I just used tape so don't expect perfection, but I do love the way it's turning out!!

4etenypa.jpg

Also those are Stormrider knees without paint. I've for painted knees that I'll be using in their place ;)

AND my new blaster came in which I think is the perfect touch to this suit!:

aha6yhap.jpg

Is there a sales thread for the FP armor? I am having a heck of a time finding armor sales threads for anyone but RKD, and I am shopping around.

Is there a sales thread for the FP armor? I am having a heck of a time finding armor sales threads for anyone but RKD, and I am shopping around.

RKD is the only user who keeps a for sale thread for his armor. Bobamaker has a website and FettPride has a website as well as using Facebook.

Drop him an email is the best way to get in touch with him that I've found! He'll usually get back to ya within 24-48 hours.

Looks great, dude. The only nitpick I have is that your vest looks too long for your armor, there should only be 1/2 to 1 inch showing below the about plate.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back