Helmet blank...help??!!

Amanaman

New Hunter
Hi there....after a long delay I've finally decided its time to build my own Boba helmet.

The one I want to copy is the prototype 2 helmet....my first question is where do I find the best blank to start? I won't be wearing this helmet but I want it to be as close to the original as possible, I'm not sure if not wearing it makes a difference to what blank I buy?

I'd be so grateful for any suggestions.

Cheers.

Personally, and particularly as its a PP2 helmet you are after, I would contact ASOK and buy one of his new GMH helmet kits. The lineage of this helmet is that it was actually cast of the original PP2 helmet, so it is the closest you can possibly get to the real thing. Not only that, but it is the exact helmet you want to replicate, so even has all the correct gouges and imperfections in the right place..

If you do want to build a helmet from scratch though, look up RafalFetts helmet templates. Raf is an absolute genius :) Peace..

Check out the awesome article in the article section under 'boba fett'. Since then, Chris had sold the master molds to ASOK, who produces them for the public :)

You certainly can mate! The search function is your best friend on these boards, and a fantastic tool. Just search for member ASOK and send the good man a p.m. :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back