The end of Floquil/Polly Scale?!?!?!

Well...Testors had bought em out a while back....you can find equivalents. Modelmasters has a color that is VERY close to UP Armor Yellow I found last week RLM 04

WTH ah man I am gong to have to stock up on colors this is just nuts!!!! Guess i may have to jump on that Humbrol Wagon!!!!

Yea, definitely gonna hafta stock up on caboose, as well as Cnw and southern green, incase I ever hafta do more ROTJ or some pp2 back panels.. :)

I placed an order online last night for some common Fett colors.
My local hobby shop carries a limited supply of Floquil. I'm gonna hit them this weekend
and see what I can find.

Where are you guys getting these online? Having a bit of an issue finding some. Going to need to stock up on Fett and Training remote colors!

Wow I forgot how super expensive it is to buy all those paints all at once! $127 in paint and shipping from Testors. The worst is I think I have almost all of them at home already I just don't want to run out later and one or two of them might be old/bad.

Lovely, just ordered some fast dwindling stock of CNW and Southern Green. Not Having supplies to produce 'Jayvees chameleon Green' ever again, would've made for a very unhappy 'lil Jonny... :cheers

Okay question for the ESB crowd. What is the Floquil/Polly Scale color for the jetpack? Is it the same as the gauntlet color or the armor color?

Got the stuff I ordered a few days ago. That should hold me for a while.
I'll probably make another biggish order before too long.

Lovely, just ordered some fast dwindling stock of CNW and Southern Green. Not Having supplies to produce 'Jayvees chameleon Green' ever again, would've made for a very unhappy 'lil Jonny... :cheers

Jonny, I tried to order 5 bottles of "Jayvees chameleon Green" and the site said it was out of stock. . .

. . . forever!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Hi Guys! I'm making my first scratch-build bucket, thanks to WoFs templates and AntMans tutorial. Now that Floquil and Pollyscale are defunct, what do you recommend using (colours/brands) and where can I get them in the UK? Help would be appreciated! Cheers.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back