This has gotta be a record!!

I seen that, its definitly just a regular dp95 with Jeremy's john hancock on it, not saying He is not the man when it comes to Boba Fett but its not worth that much. I have a reveal helmet signed by him, maybe the fact it doesnt have the person he signed it for name on it, I dunno? :wacko crazy

That's quite a hefty price for that. I'm thinking the buyer saw:

"This is an original autographed Boba Fett movie prop helmet..."

and he assumed it was a movie prop helmet and not a replica?

I e-mailed the guy selling it and asked him if it was an actual 'movie prop' or just a DP '95 and he told me it was a DP '95 with JB's autograph. Pretty shady description if you ask me.

Wow, Considering you could have bought the 95DP for about $20 and can still get them for about $50 or so and Jeremy only charges about $20.00 to sign an autograph I would say that was a royal ripoff but if the buyer thinks it's worth it, then best wishes to the seller. I f I sold my Jeremy autographes (which I will NOT!) I could pay for an entire costume!

I agree with Sean. I can't see anyone who had any interest in Boba Fett to waste that much money and not know anything about its origins.

Just taken a quick look at his last few purchases, now why would a guy who paid 75c for a newspaper and 1c yes 1c for a pair of G-String panties :lol: pay $460 for a fett helmet

funny ol' world

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back